Pool Rules & Policies
All Lochland Members and their guests are required to abide by our Pool Regulations. Failure may result in dismissal of the area.
Promoted hours are when lifeguards are on duty. We grant access to members outside of these hours for lap swimming if BOTH apply:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Complete release form (online or at pool office)
PARENTAL RELEASE (9 YEARS AND OLDER)
Your child may swim without adult if they are 13-years or older. If they are 9-12, they must pass a swim test and have a parental release signed. Tests need to be coordinated in advance, and can happen before or after the pool is open. Otherwise, children must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Pool Cafe always offers pre-made sandwiches and snacks, even when kitchen is closed (Mondays).
- Pool Diapers are required as needed.
- No inflatables.
- The Pool Office also houses several yard games, which can be used in the lawn near the tennis courts, or near the fire pit behind the pool.
GUEST PASSES AND POLICIES
We want to be accommodating and welcoming for our members and their guests as possible, while respecting the exclusivity of our facilities. Final 2019 Guest Policy will be released in advance of pool opening Memorial Day Weekend. Check back for updates.