Check back for any updates.
Lochland plans to open the clubhouse for limited seating beginning Thursday, May 21 at 5PM. We will begin taking reservations Tuesday, May 19 at 10AM.
While we realize the order will relax on May 18, we feel it necessary to reserve additional days to complete thorough training with staff and servers, ensure all surfaces are clean, and ensure safety in the clubhouse. Additionally, Lochland will be implementing the following:
- All diners MUST have reservations placed by calling 402-462-4151. Online reservations will not be accepted during this phase.
- If you do not have a reservation, and our clubhouse is full, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until we can accommodate more guests.
- Please stay six feet away from other members, guests, and staff.
- Seating will be in Piper’s Lounge, Piper’s Grill, Piper’s Patio, Formal Dining Room, and the McDonald room.
- We will not be seating guests in Player’s Lounge, but it will remain open for food and drink orders to-go.
- Only six guests may sit at a table at once.
- Once you are seated, please stay at your table.
- We will further separate the Player’s Lounge and locker areas from the main dining areas. Please only enter areas from another area if absolutely necessary. If you are dining in the main clubhouse, use the restrooms by the ballroom. If you are coming from the golf course, please use the locker rooms.
- We will be implementing single-use menus. To help reduce waste, there will also be QR codes on each table which link to our menus online. We encourage you to use your mobile device to order.
- Meal and drink orders must be taken together. We will serve your drinks while your meal is being prepared.
- Due to increased and diligent sanitation procedures for safety, you might experience slight service delays.
- Please place your napkin and silverware on your plate when finished with your meal.
- Happy Hour drinks and appetizers will NOT be offered during this time.
We will continue:
- Family Packs for 4 Tuesdays through Saturdays
- Wine, liquor, and beer sales to-go.
Business meetings and personal event space may be reserved for May 21. All new rules and procedures outlined above must be followed by attendees. Contact Mary for information, 402-462-4151 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance to these regulations at this time, and are grateful for your patience as we perfect a new standard in our facilities.
A Directed Health Measure (DHM) has been issued by the Governor, and was set in place effective April 1, 2020 through May 6, 2020 (see order). As part of this measure, restaurants are restricted to carry-out and drive-through only for food and alcohol sales.
Although Lochland is a private club, we will be following the Governor’s orders and close the entire clubhouse from seating members for dining-in, including in both Piper’s and Player’s Lounge. We will still offer dining and beverage options to members through carry-out and curbside pickup, including our regular dining menus, family dinner packs, and bottles of wine. See options here. Please be conscious of waiting in the lobby to pick up your order, as gathering will not be allowed. Our main bar will also not be staffed.
As of April 1, all outdoor recreational facilities will remain open, with modifications in procedures. While tennis league has not yet begun, we encourage players to sanitize their equipment prior to and at the conclusion of play. We also recommend bringing and marking your own tennis balls, and only picking up balls which belong to you.
The golf course will remain open, under clarification by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services website; an email to members regarding organized team play will be sent later this week. We want to emphasize modifying playing etiquette to limit exposure to frequently-touched areas, including the flag poles and carts. Carts will also now be limited to each household needing their own cart, meaning families living under the same roof may ride together, but single riders are required for friends or family not living together.
Please review the list of recommendations on our website, and pay attention to signage on the course. Your willingness to corporate allows us to stay open during this time.