Price: $10 per session, includes complimentary Happy Hour drink. Does not qualify towards your monthly minimum.
Reservations encouraged, 402-462-4151 or go online (register for each week below).
You’ve always wanted to learn to play golf, but aren’t quite sure where to start before you head onto the course. We’re offering three 101 sessions to help get you comfortable taking the next steps to your (not so) professional golf career, and meet other beginner golfers as you transition to next steps like lessons, leagues, or making tee-times.
Join our Golf Pro and others interested in pursuing golf, as he covers basics like terminology, etiquette, and Lochland standards, and lets you take a couple swings on the indoor golf simulator. You don’t even need to bring clubs! You don't need to commit to all three sessions, priced per session.
Happy Hour starts at 4PM, come early for appetizers and to take the edge off! Price includes one Happy Hour Drink.
Capacity limited to 25 people, reservations encouraged call 402-462-4151.
- Where to start? Setting tee times, paying, arriving at the course.
- What to wear and bring.
- Course amenities.
- Pace of play, choosing 18-, 9-, or 4-holes.
- Instruction: types of clubs, holding clubs, swing fundamentals.
- Bev cart and drink etiquette.
- Course details and care.
- Tee boxes and yardage markers.
- Scorecards and scoring.
- Instruction: Ball positions and posture, weight transfer.
- Formats and tournaments.
- Course etiquette.
- Instruction: Chipping and short game.
The past "Get Golf Ready" handbook can be viewed here.
*** For Lochland Members and Accompanied guests only. ****