Kids Halloween Party at Lochland
Sunday October 25th, 2020
Price: $13 per person
Registration: Register online, or call 402-462-4151
We’re happy to be hosting a COVID-friendly Halloween party! Dress for the weather (costumes encouraged), as we have a cookie decorating station, outdoor scavenger hunt, s’mores at the bonfire, hot cocoa and cider station (adult options available). Hayrack rides for trick or treating in the Lochland neighborhood will be running between 2-4PM, with limited COVID-friendly capacity per ride.
RSVPs due Oct. 22.
UPDATE POSTED 10/21
Due to the planned forecast on Sunday (high of 34 and 40% chance of snow showers), we are moving the party inside. We are making accommodations to comply with the latest Health Mandates, and want to share revised plans for the day.
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive. You will receive a scavenger hunt sheet to take you throughout the clubhouse.
- Scavenger hunt will be spread throughout the clubhouse, with prizes able to be claimed in a COVID-friendly manner.
- S’mores will be inside at Player’s Lounge, and fixin’s assembled on individual plates. Please remain seated while you enjoy your treat (inside or outside on the patio)!
- Cookie decorating will take place inside Piper’s Grill, with our normal seating floorplan. Kits will be prepared in individual boxes, with their own fixin’s. A few tables will accommodate larger groups, not to exceed 8 people. Please do not group chairs around tables with more than 8 people, but do remain seated while you decorate and enjoy your treat (inside or outside on the patio).
- Apple Cider and Hot Cocoa will be dispensed inside at the main bar by a server. Grab a cup, and enjoy while seated at a table inside or out!
- Photo booth will be setup inside the Formal Dining area for a quick pic. Note that the main ballroom will have some construction being worked on, voices and booms are normal here (not a Lochland ghost!)
- Hay rack rides will probably not occur, but final call will be made Thursday.
*** Reserved for Lochland Members and accompanied guests. ***