Lochland's Junior All Sports Program
Introduce your child or grandchild (ages 5-10) to three "life sports," which are pivotal to social growth in their future. Our four-day camps provide 45-minute sessions of hands-on lessons in Golf, Swimming, and Tennis.
Reminders for Junior All Sports Program participants:
- On Tuesday, arrive at 8:45AM behind the Golf Shop. All other days start at 9AM
- Bring swimwear! All other equipment can be provided (but feel free to bring personal clubs, rackets, etc)
- If staying at the pool after camp, consider completing the Box Lunch sign up form in advance, so you don't need to scramble for a pen on Tuesday!
- If the forecast includes rain, JASP that day will be cancelled, and not made up.
- Adults and additional children are welcome to stay Friday for the Pool Party. Complete this form.
JASP Week 1: June 11-14
June 11: 8:45-12PM
June 12: 8:55-12PM
June 13: 8:55-12PM
June 14: 8:55-12PM; Pool Party to follow
JASP Week 2: June 18-21
June 18: 8:45-12PM
June 19: 8:55-12PM
June 20: 8:55-12PM
June 21: 8:55-12PM; Pool Party to follow
Children ages 5-8: we will provide age-appropriate golf equipment. Please provide your own tennis and swimming equipment.
Children ages 9-10: we will provide age-appropriate golf equipment if children don't have their own. Please provide your own tennis equipment.
Must be a Lochland Member .
Juniors may only participate in one session.
Inclement weather policy: If weather is poor, pleas plan for have alternate plans for your children. We will not be able to make-up days lost to rain and lighting. If more than two days are canceled, a portion of your fees will be credited.