2023 Informatoin to be posted.
Date: July 21-23rd, 2023
Time: All Day
Price: $320/team paid in CASH (no checks) ($200 goes into the prize pool – paid out CASH)
Members must bring a guest to play in this fun weekend tournament! You will play three 9-Hole rounds on Saturday and two 9-hole rounds on Sunday. If you qualify, you will play an additional round for the Derby Sunday. Sponsored keg and appetizers at our post-play party outside of Player’s Lounge on Saturday Night with yard games and music. +1’s welcome!
2 Man teams 1 Net Best Ball Match Play. Each hole is worth 1 point. If a hole is tied, each team will receive a ½ point. The team with the most points in the bracket wins and will play in the derby on Sunday for overall Member/Guest Champion.
Teams will be split up into 6 team brackets. The brackets will be split up based on combined handicaps. You will play a 9-hole match against each team in your bracket. 3 matches on Saturday and 2 matches on Sunday. Each player will receive their respective handicap after the lowest handicap in the match being taken to 0. Derby on Sunday will be a 2-man alternate shot, with strokes. 1 team eliminated per hole.
Optional Side-Tournament Play
Because this event is a stroke play event, participants of the Member/Guest can enter a side tournament with their partner. The format of the side tournament is a 1 Net Best Ball of 2 stroke play total. The best 18-hole net score will win a spot in the horse race following play on Sunday. Cost of the side game will be $40 a team. All entry fees will be paid out.
We will accept 30 teams, with a waiting list after. Cash-only, no checks! Sign up in the golf hallway, or by calling 402-462-8783. Questions can be directed to Ky at the club, Brett Larson 402-968-5341, or Barry Meyer 402-984-0053.
The weekend kicks off with the optional side game in the Great Western Pink-Lady STAG with complimentary appetizers for players in Player’s Lounge. Member Guest kick-off reception will be held alongside the Stag post-play, with a complimentary Coors Light Keg sponsored by Brett Larson. Click here to sign up >
- Shotgun starts at 9am, 11:45, and 2:30PM. Arrive early for check-in and lunch orders to be ready by 11AM.
- Saturday’s complimentary lunch is sponsored by Conway, Pauley & Johnson, P.C., with your choice of hot sandwich options. Meals will be ready beginning at 11AM in Player's Lounge.
- Post-play party outside of Player’s Lounge beginning at 5PM, with a complimentary keg (sponsored by Tony Harman) and appetizers (sponsored by Hastings Vision Clinic). Yard games and music will be setup all night! Invite your +1’s and spouses for the fun!
- The shootout begins right after the last team finishes play.
- Shotgun starts at 9am, 11:45, and 2:30PM.
- Pre-ordered a la carte lunch will be available in Player’s Lounge beginning at 11AM.
Showcase your business
Our tournaments and STAGs offer sponsorships to interested businesses. Your investment will increase your business's visibility to the Lochland Membership. Contact Ky at 402-462-8783, or [email protected].