Date: July 24 & 25, 2021
Time: All Day
Price: $320/team paid in CASH (no checks) ($200 goes into the prize pool – paid out CASH)
Members must bring a guest to play in this fun weekend tournament! You will play three 9-Hole rounds on Saturday and two 9-hole rounds on Sunday. If you qualify, you will play an additional round for the Derby Sunday. Sponsored keg and appetizers at our post-play party outside of Player’s Lounge on Saturday Night with yard games and music. +1’s welcome!
2 Man teams 1 Net Best Ball Match Play. Each hole is worth 1 point. If a hole is tied, each team will receive a ½ point. The team with the most points in the bracket wins and will play in the derby on Sunday for overall Member/Guest Champion.
Teams will be split up into 6 team brackets. The brackets will be split up based on combined handicaps. You will play a 9-hole match against each team in your bracket. 3 matches on Saturday and 2 matches on Sunday. Each player will receive their respective handicap after the lowest handicap in the match being taken to 0. Derby on Sunday will be a 2-man alternate shot, with strokes. 1 team eliminated per hole.
Optional Side-Tournament Play
Because this event is a stroke play event, participants of the Member/Guest can enter a side tournament with their partner. The format of the side tournament is a 1 Net Best Ball of 2 stroke play total. The best 18-hole net score will win a spot in the horse race following play on Sunday. Cost of the side game will be $40 a team. All entry fees will be paid out.
We will accept 30 teams, with a waiting list after. Cash-only, no checks! Sign up in the golf hallway, or by calling 402-462-8783. Questions can be directed to Ky at the club, Brett Larson 402-968-5341, or Barry Meyer 402-984-0053.
The weekend kicks off with the optional side game in the Great Western Pink-Lady STAG with complimentary appetizers for players in Player’s Lounge. Member Guest kick-off reception will be held alongside the Stag post-play, with a complimentary Coors Light Keg sponsored by Brett Larson. Click here to sign up >
- Shotgun starts at 9am, 11:45, and 2:30PM. Arrive early for check-in and lunch orders to be ready by 11AM.
- Saturday’s complimentary lunch is sponsored by Conway, Pauley & Johnson, P.C., with your choice of hot sandwich options. Meals will be ready beginning at 11AM in Player's Lounge.
- Post-play party outside of Player’s Lounge beginning at 5PM, with a complimentary keg (sponsored by Tony Harman) and appetizers (sponsored by Hastings Vision Clinic). Yard games and music will be setup all night! Invite your +1’s and spouses for the fun!
- The shootout begins right after the last team finishes play.
- Shotgun starts at 9am, 11:45, and 2:30PM.
- Pre-ordered a la carte lunch will be available in Player’s Lounge beginning at 11AM.