Regular Pool Rules & Policies
The rules may be overruled based upon current COVID-19 Mandates.
All Lochland Members and their guests are required to abide by our Pool Regulations. Failure may result in dismissal of the area.
Pool Rules, approved by the Operating Board 4/22/2020. Please read the COVID-19 rules, which take priority over the general 2020 rules below.
- Hours of use for the pool will be listed on lochlandcc.com/pool, in the monthly Forecast Newsletter, in daily emails, and on our social outlets.
- Swimming is not allowed without a club lifeguard on duty unless a waiver is signed for - only those 18 and older allowed. Waiver can be accessed in the clubhouse, or below.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on the pool deck without a lifeguard on duty. No exceptions.
- Golf carts, bikes, long boards, and other non-automobile transportation may not be left in parking areas. They should be secured on the sidewalk east of the pool.
- All food and beverage must be purchased at the Club, no outside food or drink allowed. No glass is allowed in the pool area.
- No person with a cold, fever, cough, skin disease, or bandage is allowed in the pool.
- Members and guests are required to dress in the pool locker rooms. Swimmers are to take showers before entering the pool.
- No one except Lochland Country Club pool personnel is permitted to give swimming lessons. Non-members are ineligible to take swim lessons.
- Inflatable floating devices, not provided by the Club, are not allowed in the pool.
- Safety rules are posted and will be enforced by lifeguards. Repeated violations of any pool rule will be reported to management and the Operating Board. Disciplinary action may result.
- Use of the pool area for private parties or events must be arranged in advance with the Banquet Manager. A rental fee will be charged for closing the pool to the general membership. Call the clubhouse for more information at 402-462-4151, or go online to lochlandcc.com/pool-parties.
- All guests must be registered and accompanied by a member, and abide by the guest policy:
- Members may bring unlimited guests to the pool. Only non-member adults (aged 23 and older) are limited to four visits per year.
- Babysitters and nannies, if unaccompanied by adult members, may accompany children members without restriction.
- Non-members are unable to participate in swim lessons.